LET’S BAG HUNGER: Yellow Bag Outreach
We go out toward the end of each month to connect with those in need. This is a great way to bring the tangible Kingdom of God where it is most needed.
How can I help?
- Pick up your bright yellow shopping bag in the lobby this Sunday.
- Fill the bag with non-perishable food items. Cards are attached to the bags with suggestions of what to put in your bag, but all non-perishable items are welcome.
- Return it to the Northside lobby to help families in need.
What items can I put into my Yellow Bag?
We can use any non-perishable food and toiletries, too! Just throw them all together in the Yellow Bag, and we’ll sort it out and get all the items out to people in need!
Suggestions for groceries to include (but not limited to):
- 5 cans (any combination) of soup, stew, chili
- 5 cans (any combination) of veggies or fruit
- 1 box of rice, pasta, or dried potatoes
- 1 box of cereal or oats
- 1 roll paper towels
Join us for the next opportunity to love our community in practical ways!